If you don’t already know, Quartz Crystals are a big deal in the Asheville North Carolina area
Here are some places in Asheville NC that feature Quartz Crystals. If you live in the area, or if you are visiting; plan on checking these spots out:
- Points of Light – a Crystal & Mineral gallery located in the mountains of Western NC.
- Enter The Earth – a Rock, Mineral, & Fossil Lover’s Dream in downtown Asheville.
- Cornerstone Minerals – fine Minerals and Crystals, rare Fossils, high class Decor and Jewelry.
- Instant Karma – Asheville’s one-stop hippie shop, featuring Crystals of course!
Also see some Gem & Mineral Museums in the area:
And Gem Mining in the area:
- Elijah Mountain Gem Mining – Hendersonville NC
- Pisgah Forest Gem Mine – Hendersonville NC and Pisgah Forest NC
- Emerald Village – Little Switzerland NC
- Thermal City Gold Mine – Union Mills NC
- Asheville’s Best Gem Mining – Asheville NC
- Cherokee Ruby & Sapphire Mine – Franklin NC
- Asheville Outdoor Center – Asheville NC
- Rose Creek Gem Mine – Franklin NC
See the new book: Taking a Bath with Quartz Crystals